About Me

My Photo
Welcome to the blog of SAVINGFORTRAVEL! I now have 2 blogs: my newest-40 at 40-about my greatest travel experiences and my oldest, the faithful: SFT's LIFE AFTER MORTGAGE-which is in part about funding my travel experiences, the sealed pot challenge and this and that!

SAVING FOR TRAVEL


2014

APRIL: JAPAN

AUGUST: RUSSIA (T.B.C)

OCTOBER: MOROCCO (T.B.C)

DECEMBER: INDIA/NEPAL

2015

MARCH: BURMA (MYANMAR)

Saturday, 30 November 2013

SEE YOU AT THE GRAND OPENING OF THE SEALED POTS TOMORROW!

THE GRAND OPENING OF THE 

SEALED POTS 

TAKES PLACE AT 

10AM (UK TIME) 

ON 1ST DECEMBER!

See you there!

Sft x

4 comments:

  1. we've opened and counted ours already. Am very pleased with the total. Will reveal tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The results will be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am probably too late for this next round, but I began the other day, in a lovely old glass milk bottle that I cut a hole in the lid and taped up, my money will go towards a food processor maybe, second hand or into my year long savings account for bills. I am putting money in fortnightly, and after a year it will be my bill account, to which I will keep adding. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I forgot to add, that all bills will be paid from this account and not my fortnightly pay. I hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete